The Peruvian recipe of the day, and it doesn’t carry large quantities, so you can take advantage of it as a complement to a lunch or look for a balanced diet for your body. This time it’s about Waldorf salad, of North American originwhich in practice is prepared with green apples in pieces, blanched potatoes cut into cubes and other fruit.
Therefore, the best way to know the flavor is that we ourselves are the cooks. Remember the recipe acomer.pe it’s for four servings, with a 5 minute prep time, cooking time 5 minutes to be like a family salad. Write down the ingredients and follow their preparation very carefully to avoid inaccuracies. To have fun.
– Green Apple – 3 units
– Celery – 4 branches
– Black Raisins – 50 grams
– Blonde raisins – 50 grams
– Nuts – 50 grams
– Grapes – 1 cup
– White Potato – 1 unit
– Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
– Honey – 1/4 cup
– Cook 1 white potato, let it cool, cut it into cubes and set aside.
– Cut 3 green apples into cubes, set aside.
– In a large container, add 1/2 cup of mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of honey. To integrate.
– Add 4 finely chopped celery stalks, chopped green apples, 50 grams of black raisins, 50 grams of blonde raisins, 50 grams of finely chopped walnuts. Remember that you can replace them with pecans.
– Add 1 diced potato and whole or halved green grapes.
– Integrate and serve.
– Finally, decorate with finely chopped walnuts to have the salad ready.
“The term diet is often linked to trendy diets that do not adapt to the subject who makes them, to periods of food restriction that have a beginning and an end, which could also favor subsequent weight gain as a result of the restrictions imposed during the period. . this period”it states alexa gomez, Head of Residents of the Food and Dietetics Department of the Hospital de Clínicas.
That’s why since The Hospital de Clínicas food department works with patients to develop healthy eating plans that allow them to change their habits. This with the aim of continuing to contribute to the maintenance of a healthy diet in the long term..
“This meal plan will be tailored to each patient. At the population level, national surveys show, for example, a low consumption of fruit and vegetables, which is a problem for most Argentines. A diet that includes at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables will have health benefits as they provide us with vitamins, minerals and fiber that contribute to the care of our health and the cure of diseases“says Gómez when the topic of health was touched on World Food Day.