If you want to get out of the classic Pizza with mozzarella and tomato and you are looking for a slightly more gourmet and sophisticated but easy to make topping, this is yours recipe. The Pizza with cream mushroom it is delicious, everyone likes it and will surely help you look like a great cook in front of your family and friends. Master pizza maker Maximiliano López, head of Tana @ tana.restaurant, shares all the secrets and step-by-step instructions for both the dough and the topping, so you can make it at home.
Tana, is a restaurant located in the Belgrano neighborhood in Buenos Aires, whose three pillars are i Pizza Neapolitan, naturally leavened bread and Mediterranean cuisine. The proposal of the place is to offer a complete experience, from morning to evening. You can spend the whole day in Tana, with options for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner.
Here the complete detail and the secrets of the master pizza maker to prepare it Pizza with cream mushroom spectacular.
For the mass:
- 600 grams of flour 000
- 400 grams of water
- 15 grams of fine salt
- 2 grams of fresh yeast
For the cream Mushroom:
- 150 grams of mushrooms
- 100 grams of milk cream
- 50 grams of cream cheese
- 70 grams of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 300 grams of roasted oyster mushrooms
- To make the dough, put the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl. Add the water in 2 parts and integrate until it forms a dough, it is not necessary to knead.
- Cover with cling film and let it rest for at least 4 hours.
- Place the dough on the previously floured work surface and divide it into sandwiches of approximately 250 g.
- Arrange the sandwiches on a plate, cover them with cling film and let them rest for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- For the cream mushroom cut them into slices, place them on a plate with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Bake them in a medium oven until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Place the mushroom already cold in the glass of the blender and blend them together with the olive oil. Then mix the dough mushroom with the cream and cream cheese until integrated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the girgole into sticks, arrange them on a plate with oil, salt and pepper. Cook them in a medium oven until golden brown, drain and keep them.
- Stretch the rolls with the palm of your hand until they reach the desired size. Put the cream mushroomthe mozzarella fior di latte cut into cubes and the roasted girgole.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes until the edges of the dough are golden. Remove from the oven and add the chives, lemon zest, salt, olive oil and pepper to taste.