Spaghetti It is one of dishes more easy Y delightful that exist, with this recipe you can enjoy a meal with the spectacular flavor what gives you the 4 cheese sauce more easy to do with a special touch of garlic and pepper which will give you the perfect balance to accompany with yours favorite drink. This recipe is for 4 servings and its degree of difficulty is low.
Read more: Tuna croquettes with potatoes, easy recipe to enjoy in Lent
Ingredients for making spaghetti with 4 cheeses:
- 250 grams of spaghetti.
- 4 large cloves of garlic
- 110 grams of grated mozzarella.
- 110 grams of Cheedar cheese.
- 110 grams of provolone.
- 110 grams of Manchego cheese.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 cup of cream.
- 1 cup of water.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Method of preparation:
- In a pan put the butter to melt without burning, once ready add the finely chopped garlic and brown it, once it has changed color and consistency, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large enough pot, bring half a liter of water to the boil with salt to taste, once it reaches a boil add the pasta and stir, cook for 10 minutes and remove it from the water, set aside a cup of cooking water.
- In the pan where you cooked the garlic, empty the cream together with the cooking water, stir until it is integrated and boil it over medium heat, without stopping stirring, add the chopped and broken cheeses little by little, stirring until until they are integrated.
- When it boils, season with salt and add the pasta, cover it entirely with the cheese sauce, add a grind of pepper to taste and serve to taste.
Read more: Recipe for Lent, fish with lemon accompanied with salad
Tips for this recipe:
- Accompany this pasta with finely chopped chives.
- You can also sprinkle with Parmesan to enhance the flavor.
- Have fun with your favorite drink.
Enjoy this meal by eating healthy.
Click to load the survey